Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some of my most precious blessings are gifts from my mom; my brother and sisters. I am so grateful that she chose to have so many children. I love each of them so much! I also trully love each of their spouses and children. I would also like to mention how proud I am of each of my sisters and my sister-in-law for the extraordinary mothers that they are.

Finally, I would like to mention how unbelievably grateful I am to be a mother myself. I love my girls with all my heart and soul. I have an amazing husband who is such a great father to them, for which I am so thankful.

2 comments:

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Your an amazing and talented mother!! We are all better for having you and your family in our lives.

Sarah Anne said...

You're awesome! Thank you for this and the perspective in gave me.